Sunday, March 25, 2007

#9 (Week 4)

Through Feedster, I found an interesting blog "SwordMaiden.com." Man, I wish that it had existed back when I was first fighting. However, I can take pride that I was fighting back before they even thought that females might need different training from the guys. Feedster was pretty easy to use, and in the long run, I think I like it the best of the feeders listed.

I'm not keen on the format of Topix.net. It presents news and blogs as equals on the homepage. It seems wrong to show news (hopefully reasonably unbiased) as equal value to blogs, among which was one seemingly promoting Anglo Americans' right to be racist because "minorities" can get away with calling whites racist, but not vice versa....

Technorati is just overwhelmingly "blog." The way it is set up, I just don't think that I would ever use it to look for anything meaningful. Perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance, but it is just too "bloggy" for my tastes.

Enough of that for now. I'll revisit them before I get labeled a luddite ... :) Just not right now.

No comments: