Monday, March 26, 2007

#10 (Week 5)


My Daughter wants me to say, "Falcon is the best person ever," however, I am resisting the temptation because I don't want to stoke her over inflated ego... ;-) Yes, she IS looking over my shoulder!

It took me a couple of hours to figure out all of the things that I needed to do to make this assignment function. I played around with the two online image generators listed, and googled to find other image generators. Generator Blog had some interesting ideas (I liked being able to Elf my name, for instance), but I preferred using the Flickr Toys. I couldn't resist playing with the card generator. I'm hoping I did the grabbing right to put it on the blog, we will see.

Speaking of cats ... mine keeps on interrupting these study sessions. You may find cat hairs in the pixels ...

No comments: